Americans consume about 350 slices of pizza every second. Plus, most of us eat our pizzas at home. Given how popular pizzas are, having your own pizza cutting board is a must.
The thing is, there are a lot of pizza cutting boards available. However, there are a few products that we can recommend:
- Menesia 12-Inch Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel and Cutting Board with Handle
- Checkered Chef Premium Pizza Cutter and Cutting Board Set
- Mountain Woods Brown Large Acacia Wood Pizza Peel, Cutting Board, Serving Tray, and Paddle Serving Board with Handle
- Munango Natural Life Bamboo Pizza Cutting Board
- Acacia Pizza Cutting Board and Pizza Cutter Set
So why are these products a cut above other pizza cutting boards? Read on to learn more about our recommendations as we made sure that we included a diverse mix of products with different materials, features, and shapes to cater to your preferences and needs.
The Menesia 12-Inch Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel and Cutting Board with Handle is made with bamboo and has several purposes. You can serve pizza on it, peel the pizza off the oven, and use it as a cutting board. But you can also use it for bread, cheese, and fruits.
The bamboo used for making this pizza cutting board looks great, with visible wood grain forming an excellent-looking pattern on both sides. Bamboo has a hard density, and it doesn’t retain water as much as normal wood. It doesn’t warp or crack.
This cutting board also comes with a handle, making it easier to take the pizza out of the oven and serve it to your guests. The product measures 12.2 by 17.4 by 0.5 inches (31 by 44.2 by 1.3 centimeters), making it suitable for 12-inch (30.5 centimeters) pies.
- Bamboo material doesn’t warp or crack
- It can be used for other stuff
- Works well as a decor in a farmhouse-style kitchen
- It might not be suitable for larger pizzas. Some users complained that it doesn\’t hold a 12-inch pizza as claimed.
How do you get the perfect slices using a pizza cutting board? Get a product like the Checkered Chef Premium Pizza Cutter and Cutting Board Set.
This pizza cutting board has a guide that’s etched into the board. You only need to cut along the grooves and get equally sized slices.
The board also comes with a rocker cutter, making it easier to slice the pizza without moving around the toppings.
The wooden board measures 13.5 inches (34.3 centimeters) in diameter. While one side has grooves that guide you to make the perfect slices, the other side is smooth. You can use it as a regular cutting board, a serving platter, or a cheeseboard.
- Guides help you make equal slices
- Looks great
- It comes with a very sharp rocker knife
Mountain Woods Brown Large Acacia Wood Pizza Peel, Cutting Board, Serving Tray, and Paddle Serving Board with Handle
If you have a larger family or you often order pizzas that are bigger than 12 inches (30.5 centimeters), get the Mountain Woods Brown Large Acacia Wood Pizza Cutting Board. It measures 21.5 by 15 by 1.0 inches (54.6 by 38.1 by 2.5 centimeters).
As the name suggests, it can do a lot of things. You can use it to serve your large pizzas, peel it off easily right from the oven, and serve as your serving platter.
- Great for bigger pizzas and can accommodate 15-inch (38.1 centimeters) pizza
- Acacia wood has a darker color and lovely wood grain
- Some buyers complained that they received their pizza cutting board warped or damaged.
The Munango Natural Life Bamboo Pizza Cutting Board can also be used as a pizza peel, paddle, and cutting board. It comes in excellent packaging, so you don’t have to buy wrapping paper if you want to gift it to your friends.
The pizza cutting board is made with bamboo. It will not warp or crack. It’s also very easy to clean.
This board has no sharp edges, making it safe to use. The contoured handle makes it easy to grip. It measures 17 by 12 by 0.5 inches (43.2 by 30.5 by 1.3 centimeters), making it perfect for those homemade pizzas.
Aside from holding your pizzas, this can also be used as a cutting board or a baking paddle that allows you to slide bread and other treats into the oven.
- Easy to clean using warm water
- Very useful
- Some users complain about how small this product is and that the handle is short.
Acacia is a type of hardwood that has good color and beautiful wood grains. It’s gentle on your knives despite being durable and hardy. Plus, it’s water-resistant as well.
The Acacia Pizza Cutting Board and Pizza Cutter Set have a 12-inch (30.5 centimeters) diameter, making it an excellent choice for medium-sized pizzas. For perfect slices, you can use the side with pre-cut grooves.
This pizza cutting board has these grooves to guide you as you cut the pizza using the included roller cutter. The other side of this cutting board has a smooth flat surface, making it a good serving tray for cheese, fruits, bread, and different types of food.
- Elegant looking acacia wood is also durable and water-resistant
- It can be used as a pizza cutting board or a cheeseboard.
- It comes with a roller cutter.
- It doesn’t have a handle.
Own the Perfect Pizza Cutting Board Today
Whether you like pizza parties, a quiet date night, or having a home-cooked dinner with friends, a pizza cutting board will help you serve food in style. And it’s not just limited to pizzas. You can serve fruit, cheese, and bread too.
Choose one of our recommended pizza cutting boards. We made sure that there was one for every budget. Each one is a beauty and with features that people need.