If you’re like us, you will have at least two or three cutting boards at home. And we feel you: while they are handy, they can be a headache to store. You can keep them in a cabinet, but you will have to contend with things falling off when you reach for one. Or you can prop these cutting boards against a wall and risk having them topple or grow molds.
Cutting board holders make it easier for you to organize your counter space or kitchen cabinet. If you’re sick and tired of cutting boards sliding off walls or toppling over, you should choose any one of these:
- Chinosuo Cutting Board Rack Holder
- GeLive Metal Knife Block and Cutting Board Holder
- kaileyouxiangongsi Self Adhesive Stainless Steel Cutting Board Storage
- Kunovo Bamboo Dish Rack and Cutting Board Organizer
- SimpleHouseware Over Cabinet Door Organizer
- Spectrum Diversified Euro Kitchen Organizer
- Thirteen Chefs Commercial Cutting Board Rack
- TRIPAR Metal Gold Plated Square Wire
- Yamazaki Home Tosca Cutting Board Stand
- YouCopia Bakeware Storemore Adjustable Rack
- YOUGRIDDA Pot Lid Rack
If you’re searching for the perfect cutting board holder, you’ve come to the right place. We’d give you the lowdown on the best cutting board holders you can buy and why they’re perfect for you.
How We Chose the Best Cutting Board Holders
There are a few things that you should remember if you want to buy the best cutting board holder for your kitchen. Consider the following:
- Material. Choose coated steel that is resistant to rust. If you’re buying a wood cutting board holder, be sure not to put this near the sink where it can be warped when it gets wet.
- Size and shape. Will the holder accommodate your cutting board? How many slots are there? What’s the holder’s form? What’s more, the cutting board holder should be easy to use, or does it need to be assembled?
- Colour and style. Your new cutting board holder shouldn’t clash with your kitchen‘s decor and style.
The Best Cutting Board Holder Options You Have Right Now
So, what are the cutting board holder options that you should be looking at right now?
SimpleHouseware Over Cabinet Door Organizer
The SimpleHouseware Over Cabinet Door Organizer is an excellent choice if you’re running out of counter space. You can hang this organizer over the cabinet door or inside your cabinet.
And it’s not just for your cutting boards. Because of its magazine rack style, you can put your baking pans, cookie sheets, cheese boards, and even the cling wrap package. This holder measures 12.9 by 8.3 by 3.8 inches (32.7 by 21.1 by 9.7 centimeters).
That gives you enough space to put your cutting board in. And if you’re worried that you might not be able to reach your cutting board with this organizer, the over-the-door mount measures 18 inches (45.7 centimeters), which makes this holder pretty accessible.
This product has a very thin hook, so it can fit into your cabinet door and still close it with no problems. It also has an EVA foam that helps protect your cabinet doors from scratches.
You can store around four to five cutting boards with this holder.
- Can hold up to five cutting boards
- Saves countertop space
- Some users complain about how the parts don\’t align, making it difficult to assemble the holder.
Thirteen Chefs Commercial Cutting Board Rack
The Thirteen Chefs Commercial Cutting Board Rack holds up to six small boards. This stainless steel rack will not rust or wear. It’s much better than rubber or plastic-coated steel.
Another benefit is that this stable rack will be able to hold your cutting boards or trays even after washing them. The stand allows them to drip water with no problem.
Unlike other racks, this one has two bases, so your boards will not touch your counter. So you don’t need to fret about your cutting boards being wet for a long time and developing moulds.
The rack measures 12 by 9.0 by 10 inches (30.5 by 22.9 by 25.4 centimetres), with each slot measuring an inch (2.54 centimetres) wide, which accommodates cutting boards that are 0.75 inches (1.9 inches) thick.
- Offer an easy way to organize your cutting boards.
- Stable and will not topple over when you put your boards.
- Material is not easily bent.
- The bottom of this rack is not padded, so it may scratch some surfaces.
Yamazaki Home Tosca Cutting Board Stand
The Yamazaki Home Tosca Cutting Board Stand is made of steel with a wooden handle. If you have a minimalist or modern theme in your kitchen, this stand will fit just right in.
You can even put bigger cutting boards on this holder. There’s enough space for two cutting boards. The product measures 4.1 by 5.5 by 6.3 inches (10 by 14 by 16 centimetres).
- Keeps your cutting board from topping over
- You can air-dry your boards on this holder after washing.
- Stable base
- It can only hold two cutting boards.
GeLive Metal Knife Block and Cutting Board Holder
The GeLive Metal Knife Block and Cutting Board Holder allows you to store a cutting board and your knives all in one rack. You will love how modern and sleek it looks with its premium design.
This holder takes up very little space, measuring 6.0 by 4.7 by 8.5 inches (15.2 by 12 by 21.6 centimeters). So you can still have room on your countertop or shelves for other things.
Apart from your knives and a cutting board, you can also use this to store cookie sheets, platters, a dish, tray, and others. It’s available in two colors: white and coffee.
- Easy way to store your knives and cutting board
- Your knives won’t dull because the slots where they go in are made of wood.
- Saves countertop space
- Made with iron
Chinosuo Cutting Board Rack Holder
The Chinosuo Cutting Board Rack Holder uses flat steel as its material. Because of its thickness, the steel makes for a very durable cutting board holder.
If you’ve been in the market for a holder that can accommodate different-sized boards, then this product is perfect for you. This holder can accommodate most sizes and can even store pot lids.
You can now organize all your cutting boards with this holder. You can put everything on your countertop or inside any cabinet you have in the kitchen.
- Easy way to organize your cutting boards rather than having them lean on anything
- It doesn’t take up too much space.
- It might not accommodate cutting boards that are thicker than 0.75 inches (2.0 centimeters)
kaileyouxiangongsi Self Adhesive Stainless Steel Cutting Board Storage
If, for some reason, you can’t drill holes into your walls, such as living in a rental or a dorm room, the kaileyouxiangongsi Self Adhesive Stainless Steel Cutting Board Storage is for you.
Made with stainless steel, you can just glue this holder on your walls or any surface. This older is rated to bear up to 11 pounds (five kilograms) of weight.
You don’t have to put it on the countertop or inside cabinets, thus saving you a lot of space. And you get all that without drilling any hole.
This holder measures 7.0 by 2.5 by 4.0 inches (17.8 by 6.4 by 10.2 centimeters).
- It saves space and utilizes your walls to help store your cutting board.
- Stainless steel means you don’t have to worry about rust.
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy to install and clean
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Some buyers complain that their package didn’t include the patented glue.
Kunovo Bamboo Dish Rack and Cutting Board Organizer
The Kunovo Bamboo Dish Rack and Cutting Board Organizer are perfect for those who like the look of wood. Made with bamboo, this compact cutting board organizer is great for those with limited counter space.
This holder can store up to three cutting boards.
- Very affordable
- Sturdy and will accommodate up to three cutting boards.
- Some buyers complain that the pegs do not fit into the predrilled holes.
- Needs some assembly
YouCopia Bakeware Storemore Adjustable Rack
While the YouCopia Bakeware Storemore Adjustable Rack is designed for baking trays and pans, you can also use it for cutting boards. This rack will be an excellent addition to your pantry or cabinet.
You get seven dividers that you can put anywhere on the rack. As such, you get the width you need to accommodate cutting boards of any size.
Plus, even though it’s adjustable, the dividers fit perfectly into the provided slots. That means that it can steadily hold your cutting boards without wobbling.
This holder comes with rubber feet, so your surfaces are protected. It also doesn’t slip or move around. The rack measures 7.3 by 11.5 by 6.4 inches (40.6 by 29.2 by 16.3 centimeters)
- Can accommodate your cutting boards regardless of their sizes
- U-shaped dividers can support your cutting boards.
- Sturdy enough to keep your cutting boards in place
- While it works perfect for cutting boards, some users say that it might not be as effective on pot lids.
Spectrum Diversified Euro Kitchen Organizer
The Spectrum Diversified Euro Kitchen Organizer looks elegant and modern. The simple but sleek design will help you organize your cutting boards, dishes, pots, pans, bakeware, lids, and other stuff.
You have enough room for eight cutting boards. What’s more, you can use this vertically. There are four color options to choose from:
- Industrial gray
- Satin nickel
This product measures 4.5 by 13.5 by 4.3 inches (11.4 by 34.3 by 10.9 centimeters), with a space of two inches (5.1 centimeters) between each divider. Plus it is very easy to clean.
- Easy to maintain
- Sturdy storage for up to eight cutting boards
- Geometric design gives it a classy and elegant look.
- The bottom might damage your countertops and other surfaces.
YOUGRIDDA Pot Lid Rack
You can also use the YOUGRIDDA Pot Lid Rack as a cutting board holder. The product measures 7.1 by 2.4 by 1.8 inches (18 by six by 4.5 centimeters), making it a compact cutting board holder.
You can mount this on the door of your cabinet or on some wall in your kitchen. If you don’t want to drill holes, you can just use the adhesive with the package and stick it onto your walls.
- Saves space
- It looks like a floating shelf
- Modern and sleek appearance
- Easy to install
- Some users complain that cutting boards sometimes slip out of place.
TRIPAR Metal Gold Plated Square Wire
If a friend has gifted you one of those customized cutting boards, or if you own one that’s just too beautiful to use, you should consider displaying them somewhere aside from the kitchen. For that purpose, you can use the TRIPAR Metal Gold Plated Square Wire.
This product measures 6.5 by 5.5 by 5.7 inches (16.5 by 14 by 14.5 centimetres) with a lip that measures 1.75 inches (4.4 centimetres). It’s sturdy and can accommodate cutting boards that are 7.0 to 14 inches (17.8 to 35.6 centimetres) tall.
The simple design will fit any decor and theme. And the metal used to build this holder is of high quality and durable.
- An excellent way to display a customized cutting board
- Modern and minimalistic design
- It may not be suitable for overly heavy cutting boards.
Buy the Perfect Cutting Board Holders Right Now!
As you can see, there are cutting board holders for every budget and space limitation you have. With our selection of the best cutting board holders, you have the option to keep everything on your countertops or safely hide it away in a cabinet. You also have space-saving options that allow you to use your cabinet door or under the shelves. All that unused space can now accommodate your cutting boards.