At Fat Kid Deals, you know we love good deal. And what’s better than a good deal? Getting an additional 5% to 15% off your favorite Amazon goods.
Enter Amazon Subscribe and Save: It’s one of our favorite tried-and-true tips that will help you score the lowest price possible each and every time.
How Amazon Subscribe and Save Works
By subscribing for a regular cadence of your favorite goods, you’ll save a significant chunk of cash off your order. Ultimately, Amazon wants to reward you for your loyalty. For example, if you subscribe to five or more items in the same shipment, you’ll be able to raise your discount to 5% off to 15% off. Whether you’re running a household or a college student living with friends, there are a lot of ways to find value out of the Amazon Subscribe and Save program.
How to Save Even More Money With Amazon Subscribe and Save
Better yet, you can combine this strategy with existing deals and coupons, too. If you want to be extra savvy, you can save up to 40% off your total purchase, depending on what you’re buying.
With that in mind, we’ve included some of our favorite items for households, babies, pets and groceries below. Of course, you can mix and match items, but keep in mind that any of these five items in a single shipment will get you 15% off the entire bundle. If you’re looking to save the most money on products you’re going to purchase anyway, Amazon Subscribe and Save is a no-brainer way to do that.
Fat Kid Deals’ Favorite Household Subscribe & Saves
- Cascade dishwasher pods
- Bounty paper towels
- Charmin toilet paper
- Tide PODS laundry detergent
- Glad trash bags
- Dove Men+Care antiperspirant deodorant
- Dawn liquid dish soap
- Scotch-Brite heavy duty sponges
- Mrs. Meyer’s liquid hand soap
- Ziploc sandwich bags
Fat Kid Deals’ Favorite Baby Subscribe & Saves
- Huggies sensitive baby wipes
- Aquaphor baby healing ointment
- Pampers disposable baby diapers
- Similac instant formula
Fat Kid Deals’ Favorite Pet Subscribe & Saves
- Pet N’ Shape rawhide dog treats
- Glad puppy pee pads
- Arm & Hammer pet fresh carpet cleaner
- Pet Parents washable dog diapers
- Begley’s hypoallergenic waterless pet shampoo
And of course, we saved the best for last: groceries. You’ll want to add all of these to your shopping list, STAT.
Fat Kid Deals’ Favorite Grocery Subscribe & Saves
- Nespresso coffee capsules
- Welch’s fruit snacks
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
- Essentia bottled water
- SmartyPants kids daily multivitamin
- CELSIUS energy drink
- Monster energy drink
- Frito-Lay chips variety pack
- Maruchan ramen noodles
- Kraft easy mac and cheese
- SkinnyPop popcorn
- Dole fruit cups
- Pepsi mini soda cans
- Jif peanut butter
- GoGo applesauce snacks
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
Amazon Subscribe and Save FAQs
Can I cancel my subscription right after placing an order?
Yes, but make sure your order has shipped. As long as the item you ordered has already shipped, you can cancel your Amazon subscribe and save the 5% or 15% without any penalty.
Can I choose how often the items are delivered?
Yes, you can. There are many item frequencies to choose from such as one month, two months, six months, etc. Best of all, regardless of which frequency you choose, your savings are the same.
How many items can I use subscribe and save on?
You’re in luck, there’s no limit to what you can subscribe to on Amazon. Again, if you subscribe to one to four items, you’ll receive 5% off each item. When subscribing to five or more items in the same shipment, you’ll be saving at least 15% off all the items in your subscription list.
Where do I find items that I can subscribe to on Amazon?
If the lists we shared above aren’t enough, go here for more options. There’s a virtually endless list of everyday products waiting to fit your lifestyle.
Fat Kid Deals’ Quick Tips for Amazon Subscribe and Save
- Subscribe and save to at least five items (by doing so, you can save 15% instead of 5%)
- Check price changes and coupons on products you’ve subscribed to since some products can fluctuate in price
- If you’re looking for a one-time deal, subscribe, wait until your order ships, then cancel the subscription
More Ways to Save Money
For a stream of non-stop deals, be sure to follow our Twitter.
For even more, FKD-exclusive deals, visit our deals page.